Wednesday, March 10, 2010

He is the mirror, i am the light.

Disclaimer: if you decide to use MY poem for your blog, then i do need you to ask for my approval and link my blog along with it. This is mine and although i post it it doesn’t mean you can plagiarize and post it too.

I’ve been thinking very thoroughly

about when u get to ask me.

When you get to stand on one knee

And propose to me

I’ve planned everything out

Every detail accounted for

From your tux to my gown

And from the ring to my smile.

This has been a long time coming

I’m sure

You have thought it out

paced all the floors

And finally decided that your life needed more

It needed me

And my smile is full to the brim

I am happy galore

Even at night I shine, brighter than ever before

I have thought about the question

Knowing you I might add

I keep thinking and thinking

How will you ask?

Will you do it in private

By the balcony door?

Will you throw rocks at my window

And bring me to shore?

Will your heart beat as fast

As when we first kissed

And will mine cease to stop

When you whisper to me?

What will it be like

When I say I do?

What will it be

You plus me

And me plus you?

Will we laugh at that part

When the priest says to kiss?

Will I blush really red

While trying not to miss?

Will we go hand in hand

Down the ivory aisle?

Or will you carry me

As if I weighed ten pounds?

How about the honeymoon

How ill that be and where?

All of these questions are

Filling my air.

And I simply cant wait

My joy is barely contained

At the moment from now

When I take my vows.

I can see it, can you?

When I say I do

You’re all for me

And I am all for you

It will be that one magic act

Where you ask your assistant

To come and take part

And when we disappear, they will all be in awe.

And I simply cant wait

Every night, I just close my eyes

Feeling that one of these days

I’ll wake up being your bride.

[Via http://frenchfwries.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment