Monday, February 1, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM MARIAGE ??

A comment from an article taken here

Dear Mr. Truth,

Please see my comment two days ago.

I wish you all the best with your upcoming marriage later this year.

However before you get hitched, have you really, honestly spoken to married men 5, 10, 20 years into it. Have they really told you what it is like? Have you asked your Dad for honest answers?

Please, please, please do so before making the jump – women change beyond all recognition post marriage. I know this is not just me, my 12 married male friends all regret it – female sex drive goes down almost straight away, intimacy and companiosnhip go out the window.

Marriage was designed by societies years ago as a female friendly way of providing a convenient logistical arrangement for raising children. It goes against most male intuition and instinct.

I never thought I would say this cliche – but why do I stay with her…because of the kids.

Good luck!

How sad ;o(

[Via http://vlikev.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment