Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All But Forgotten

Old enough to be my lover

yet young enough to be my daughter

still within my loving arms

the curvature of her bareassed body

upon her bed I enfolded

allowed the brown haired goddess

to take the place

of her aging and wrinkled mother

the walls of her bedroom

echoed with the sounds of exaltation

when the swollen prick

of my rock hard and throbbing lance

slipped into the flower

the velvety sheath of her femininity

spread the lips of her labia

all the way open for the very first time

made the twenty-one year old

lass moan, sigh and cry in ecstasy

beneath the satin sheets

of her very own altar of infinite lust

now that her mother

except for in my dreams not so often

twas nearly all but forgotten

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment