Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad Girl

It was on the world wide web

that I found a lovely girl

who was oh so good at being bad

teasing me with the curves

of her luscious melon sized breasts

with the honey of her wetness

she lured me between the sheets

of her queen sized bed

where she rocked my little world

turned it upside down

made me hoot, whoop and holler

even as like the dog I am

for more I couldn’t help but beg

as I lay upon my back

with the luscious orbs of her bosom

cupped within my hands

my thumbs resting upon the triggers

the cherries of her nipples

as she rode atop my trembling body

made me cum all night

not just once but a whole lot more

within the velvety sheath

of the honey that is her wetness

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment