Friday, August 28, 2009

Within My Dreams

She is the concubine of my dreams

the one who sates my lust

makes my lance oh so very hard

quenches the fiery pain

the ache of my insatiable hunger

slakes my burning thirst

with the honeycomb of her wetness

oh how I aching long

to cup the orbs of her ripe breasts

within the palms of my hands

squeeze the soft curves of her bosom

gently with my fingers

feel the entire length of my dagger

slide up into the warmth

of the velvety sheath of her wetness

to taste the bouquet of the

curves of her full and luscious lips

to tease the triggers

of her nipples with both my thumbs

once again tonight

within my dreams so titillating erotic

oh yes how I long

to hold my lovely and obedient slave

within my arms of bondage

beneath the bright and shining stars

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment