Thursday, September 3, 2009

Caught Inside Her Web

Within the threads of her own web

the lovely spider

did I catch within my loving arms

pressed my mouth

to the full and luscious curvature

of her lips so sweet

caught the bottoms of her cute ass

within both my hands

cupped the orbs of her ripe breasts

a moment later

within the cage of my eager fingers

off her feet I swept

the naughty brown haired pop tart

my sexy little spider

who lives in her web down the street

inside her bed chamber

beneath the aura of her enchantment

the lovely Dawn I carried

as our clothes melted like candle wax

into a puddle on the floor

where upon the alter of our illicit lust

an ever willing sacrifice

did I lay the sexy brown haired spider

where beneath the sheets

once again she bit me with her fangs

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment