Saturday, September 19, 2009

very nice, very cheap, high heels

Now, what a suprise, I saw these today and they all cost between 7 (!!!) and 17 EU. And they look really cute- sexy- interesting, don´t they. Usually, when I see several pairs of shoes I like and if I cannot decide I would buy none. Here this problem actually does not exist *SMile*. Unfortunatly I did not even try them as I was forced to go further by a hungry inpatient monster (I love you, darling, but you won´t be allowed to accompany me when shopping anymore, arrgh). As we all know, designer shoes are adorable and nice- of course they are- but normally also absolutely overpriced… also the price does not says nothing about the comfort of the shoe… so I will revisit that store soon for sure (alone LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment