Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Greetings...

Hello my dear friends,

I seem to be in a loss of words to describe myself here. This blog I am starting as an anonymous person. I am a male. A computer engineer and a pervert too. I love my sexual fantasies. Most of them are yet to come true.

Startin a blog for sharing my fantasies is one of the fetishes.

I believe I am good at languages. English, though probably least romantic and least scientific, is most common language through the world. Hence all my endeavours on this blog are going to be in english here.

Also, I am sorry but please dont be so addictve to this blog, as I am not sure if i would be able to write continously.

I am a habitual hardworker and hard thinker too. Neither I am some royalty, nor was I born to some tycoon. I have to earn to live. Also I have a feeling I am not gonna be home for long. My job takes me places and I love that.

Also I encourage prospetive readers to post comments & interact as much as possible. That would keep me going…

I guess that would be enough for now. See you around then.!

And yes, Happy New year and Happy Holidays!

[Via http://mayareview.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment