Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Reggie Bush and I are NOT? getting engaged if the Saints win the Super Bowl..

Kim Kardashian: Reggie Bush and I are NOT getting engaged if the Saints win the Super Bowl

BY Gina Salamone

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Kim Kardashian won’t be walking down the aisle anytime soon.

The 29-year-old reality TV star ripped apart rumors that she made a wedding bet with boyfriend Reggie Bush, says UsMagazine.com.

Reports surfaced that Kardashian said in a radio interview that she and on-and-off beau Bush – a running back for Super Bowl contenders the New Orleans Saints – made a deal that if the Saints win the Super Bowl, he’ll propose.

“This is not true,” Kardashian protested on her blog. “I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said what about ring [and I] said yes, a Superbowl ring for Reggie. Then they said that if he gets a Superbowl ring, I get an engagement and I said ‘ok deal!’ LOL.”

She added that the exchange was “taken way out of context.”

Kardashian and Bush, who is 24, have been dating for about two years. They briefly broke up in July, but were back together by September.

And just in case you don’t buy Kardashian’s blog comments and want to keep score, the Saints play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. If they win, they’ll make it to the Super Bowl.

[Via http://ctpatriot1970.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment