Wednesday, October 21, 2009

High Heels

I have a big interest in fashion, high heels especially. I can’t walk past a shoe store without checking out the latest designs. I have legs to die for and they look even better in high heels! Teamed with a short skirt or dress they’re a real eyecatcher!

Sometimes I wish I owned a fortune or had someone who spoils me and let’s me shop a lot! Just now I was doing exacty that, browsing the internet, looking for the hottest outfits and heels! Then I came across the most sexy and gorgeous heels I have ever seen: Bordello shoes!

*dreamy sigh* Aren’t they gorgeous? Especially the one on the right. Too bad I don’t own that fortune or have someone to spoil be, because they’re quite costly. Anyways, heels on the right are 5 3/4″ heel and 1 3/4″ concealed platform. Which is around 14-15 cm. Left one is similair.

But for now I have to settle with the heels I have, both around 9-10 cm (4″ or something). Also cute and sexy heels, I’ll show you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment