Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Renewed Trend - Lace up Boots

 

 

Hello my dears,

So I have not written about this trend that I have been seeing popping up around. mostly because I am in denial. I remember the last time lace up boots were in style. *shudder*

 

But for you die hard fashionistas who love this new trend I have found a few cute ones that I am not getting flashbacks of the 90’s hooker boots I would parade around in during my tweens haha.

But these Gorgeous YSL boots are to die for! I would gladly wear these everywhere with pride!

Or these Fab Plum Mui Miu ones!

And of course the patent sex pot ones from Christian Louboutin. but if you don’t have the larger income to afford these, I found a comparable pair for under $50!

 

My beloved Michael Antonio, how I (and my wallet) love thee!

anyways, those are a few I found just now before I head to bed (it’s 2am and I am still awake! Lord help me!)

Let me know how you feel about the lace up shoe trend

xox

tanya

flyjane.net

Yes, I used to Love these kind of chunky lace up boots... I was super cool. The envy of fellow female classmates and the Spice Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment