Monday, October 5, 2009

A Night To Remember

As the Titanic slipped beneath the waves

broke apart into two separate pieces

as she sank downwards into a watery grave

taking both passengers and crew with her

to settle down upon the sandy bottom far below

through a rift in the fabric of time itself

between the silky smooth thighs of my lover

my hips did easily slip and come to rest

as I rode my lover throughout the tragic night

while others lost their lives without recourse

through the stupid pride and incompetence

of those who should have known better

upon the soft curves of my ghostly lovers body

my lustful passions did I sate

yet when at last as one we came together

the rift in time did close of it’s own accord

back into the past helplessly my voluptuous lover

slipped from my embrace to fall back into

the destiny of the loneliness of her watery grave

leaving me alone beneath the covers

to savor the anniversary of A Night To Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment