Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cuckoldress Wedding Dresses

As promised, this post is on cuckoldress wedding dresses. I’m sorry I’m not posting anymore stories, but that is because I don’t have anymore cuckolding experiences and have only had the one so far. So be patient and keep following and I will post as more come along.

As mentioned in the “Cuckold Affirmation(wedding)” in the sidebar Pages, many cuckolded couples like to have the cuckold affirmation ceremony which is the final initiation of a cuckold.

This one is gorgeous and was sent to me by MistressTornaDo as the one she will wear on her cuck wedding day.

Scroll your mouse resize image

Here are some more examples of dresses that could be used:

My personal favourite and the most slutty as it shows the most skin (above).

As the idea of a cuckoldress wedding is to show how conifdent, sexy and in control of her own sexuality  the woman is, I think it doesn’t matter if you wear hardly any clothes or just lingerie. Have a little fun with it.

Thought, comments, ideas?

XOX

[Via http://hotcuckruski.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment