Friday, December 4, 2009

Sexy Time Liquid Explosion with Planned Parenthood...so to speak

Ok ok so it’s kind of like a sexy time liquid explosion. New Deal Distillery and Planned Parenthood have joined up for this months SEXY TUESDAYS! I’m not sure how this amazingness has slipped under my radar for so long. I love Planned Parenthood and I’m almost always impressed with their marketing. They sure do know how to grab a young ladies attention. Example: Take Care Down There campaign.

I’ll be swinging by the Sexy Tuesdays event on December 8th. Since I can’t give back to PP monetarily, I’ll see if I can find out more about their volunteer opportunities. Bonus! Volunteering is sexy! Come check it out with me, otherwise I’ll letcha know how it goes.

December 8th, 2009

6:00 – 8:30 pm

New Deal Distillery

1311 SE 9th Ave.

Portland, OR

Join Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette for Sexy Tuesdays @ New Deal Distillery. Enjoy a night full of great food, great drinks and fun prizes to be won. Event is free to attend! Guest speaker Richard Meeker, publisher, from Willamette Week. Live music will be provided by Amanda Richards.

P.S. Many thanks to Gabe for sharing the Sexy Tuesdays soiree details.

[Via http://andreaarbuckle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment