Monday, November 9, 2009

Fallin' Down And Breakin' Your Face

jeesh could i be any clumsier. sometimes, i think i could, but days like today, i realy realy doubt it. only i culd manage to fall down the stairs and cut my gum on a shoe while at the same time said shoe also did something evil and crazy and manage to MOVE one of my teeth into a super weird angle.

your probably thinking dip shit. im thinking, not so much. I wanna have something to blame, but, the truth is, i was trying to kill myself, throwing myself down the stairs and hoping myself the shoes would somehow magically knock me into oblivion…

JUST KIDDEN!

damn im probs gonna get hate messages now. feel free. my email is sell… yeah not gonna happen. haha damn thought you had me then didnt cha.

sad times. you lose out.

theirs the biggest mother lover of a spider creeping down my curtain at the moment. as soon as its eye level, its gettin gassed.

yeah, gassed. with some lynx.

why the hell not. it has the guts to come into MY room, and go on MY lime green curtains. it has it coming to him realy!

animal rights kinda people are probably freakin right about now. stuff you. tell the spiders to leave my house alone.

night night all you sexy people.

peace!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment