Monday, November 30, 2009

SPERM ART ~ WEBSITE BACK UP!

Ms.Santa Sperm is HAPPY!

Ms. Santa Sperm by Bethann Shannon

Copyright 2006 -2009

Well! I’m HAPPY! My websites showed up suddenly!

www.mypetsperm.com

www.bethannshannon.com

They had totally vanished a couple of weeks ago…

Very weird… I still haven’t heard from my web master.

I’m actually a little bit worried about him…

because that was highly unusual for him to completely vanish.

We’ll see what happens…I just want it up & fixed forever…

I did notice the SHOP IS NOT up…

so,  for SHOPPING for my Sperm Art &

My Pet Sperm stress balls (signed!)…

PLEASE go to:

www.thesillyspermshop.etsy.com

www.cafepress.com/sillyspermshop

Thanks for hanging in there with me & I’ll keep you posted!

HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYBODY!!

&

A SUPER HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Bethann Shannon’s work is protected under

copyright & trademark law.

Licensing available.

Please contact artist.

[Via http://spermart.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment