Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend & Random

This weekend was a fun one. On Friday, was our Friday the 13th party at Monty’s house. The theme was supposed to be villains & victims, but not many people dressed up. I went all out, since I missed Halloween. I dressed up as a dead Fafinette (french graffiti artist, Fafi’s creations). Ava was Cruella Deville. Marielle was a dalmation. and Guns was a hotdog hahaha. My girl Ebz came out from the BX too. Always fun to chill with her.

Here are some flicks from that:



On Sunday, Ava had a birthday soiree at Scudder Beach. It was a lot of fun. Filled with good people, good food, wine, & fishing. Also got to see one of my favorite people in the world, Devin. That ginger boy is my heart! <3



Tomorrow, Felt 3 drops. I believe this one is “A Tribute to Rosie Perez”, which is awesome. Love Rosie Perez. I’m glad another Felt album has dropped. Slug & Murs are a perfect duo. They sound great together.

Also, stay tuned because a few friends and myself are starting a theme band soon! cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment